Cambria Leann

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Friends

(Buddies, March 2010)

A few weeks ago I saw sweet Lily. As she walked near me I held out my arms and she came to give me a hug. What a sweet moment I have replayed several times since. Looking at this picture from that day I think of how we are friends, and how I love being friends. When I was pregnant I often called her my little buddy. 16 months later she still is my little buddy. Oh how I love visits with her, her lovely siblings, and awesome parents. Open adoption is amazing.

4 comments:

Amber said...

You are so cute! Open adoption is amazing and we totally lucked out with this family. I'm so glad you got to hang out with your "little buddy". Cute. :)

☂niki. said...

how sweet. how neat for you to still be in her life.

Angee said...

Thanks for your guess Cami! I was totally just looking at your blog as you commented! :)

Suz said...

I love it. You will forever be friends. You were there for eachother at just the right time... and neither of you could be where you are today without the other. You've been friends for a long time..