Cambria Leann

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween


This turned out to be the best pumpkin I have ever carved. It took a long time to carve but I knew what I wanted, a flower patch. In the middle flower is a sunflower and it took the most time because of all the detail. This pumpkin was so perfect in size and it was a beauty. I loved it! I stopped by and saw the kids in their costumes. They looked great! ( I love how Bella is the only one looking at the camera!)

Thanks for the awesome pumpkin to carve! You know who you are.

3 comments:

Audra Owens said...

You are beautiful!

sambonez7 said...

My hand would have fallen off!! Sammy's comment was "cool". You have some amazing talent and even more patients.

Hope all is well.
Love ya!!

mommd said...

It is amazing. Wow, your talents just keep coming. I love you and cherish any time we get to spend together.
Love you,