Cambria Leann

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hope.

"we must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope"

Sometimes I just got to remember that even with bad things that go on, I can still have hope.

This week has been a trial of my faith. A trial of if I will persevere or give up. Many times I just wanted to give up, leave it all behind me. But I didn't and I was blessed for it.

Sometimes we just got to remember that sometimes..

Boys can mean.
There is more homework then time to do it.
Friends and family can disappoint you.
Death occurs to all.
and stress happens to all

But;

Friends can step up.
Family can help you.
There are some boys who can make your day always
After death there is something better
Making time for things that relieve you makes for less stress



P.S. This next weekend I am speaking at the FSA conference in Arizona. You should come. I can't promise I'll be a great speaker, but hey there are going to be some awesome people to listen to and it'll be a fun day.
fsamesa.wordpress.com
http://fsamesa.eventbrite.com/

And I am more nervous than you would ever know, but I have hope I'll do well.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Cami,
Love your words on hope.
What you said is so true.
It reminds me that half of the battle is never giving up.
You will do awesome at the conference.
We can't wait to see you there!
Love and Hugs!

Suz said...

hey... where and when are you speaking? I'd sure love to come listen.