Cambria Leann

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I can't believe it.


I look back over the last year and think wow.
How did I survive?
Some days I feel like I am barely surviving.

Cheer has ended for the season.
Undefeated in AZ.
With two national titles.
I don't think we could have asked for a better season, after all the ups and downs my team has had. (people quitting at the beginning of the season, fire at the gym, stolen stereo system.. etc..)We pulled it together.

This next year will mark change in my life.
New gym for cheer.
New home.
License.
and so much more.

If only I can keep my head off the ground, I will come to find out there is good that comes of all situations.

Friday = Wedding
Next weekend = Moving

2 comments:

Barbie said...

You have always kept your head up no matter what. I have no doubt that you will always face what comes your way and come out on top. Congrats on the fabulous season!

Norma said...

We've missed you lately Cami! I hope your having a good week.

Love you!