Cambria Leann

Friday, April 3, 2009

Grr.


Nights like this I want to crawl in bed.
And sleep it off.
Messed up like everything I did today.
Not to mention I had like 5 plans and they ALL fell through.
Who wants to go from a fun filled planned night, to sitting in the other room hiding from grandma and grandpa.
Nights like this I am hurting from the way others treat me.
The way my friends act towards me.
The fact I can not focus.
I cry for no reason.
I just want to say grr you until tomorrow.
Soo GGGRR.

2 comments:

sambonez7 said...

My dear Cami, Was this in the school bathroom? How sad that I can tell that even after being out of school for 10 years.
I have been thinking about you tons for about 3 days. I hope that you are ok. I miss seeing you and talking to you. I love you. Just so you know, mean people suck!

Cami said...

Seminary bathroom. =)