Cambria Leann

Friday, March 27, 2009

20 things.

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A doctor, those feelings so disapeared when I A. couldn't stand needles and B. couldn't stand doctors or gross things

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
I gave a girl a ride home from cheer even though I almost thought about ignoring her text.

3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
These two sisters at my church. Ahh I want their wardrobes.

4. What is on your nightstand?
lots of things.

5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
Those fun kitties who like to play, and cuddle.

6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
Fruit trees. Yum!

7. What do you find to be very overrated?
Teenage dating.

8. How many email addresses do you have?
two. one hardly used, one used daily.

9. Have you ever felt replaced?
Yes numerous times.

10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Both, depends on who is playing.

11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
A picture of Little Miss.

12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
Love, what a silly game we play

13. Do you use a feed reader?
nope.

14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
ones with coffee, or when I am not in the mood for nuts, and sometimes coconut.

15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
I would be shocked, but then again not. Probably let out a nice cry, and then laugh it away. Silly boy and girl.

16. Do words hurt you?
Yes, maybe too often.

17. Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?
Depends. I like to talk and listen. Talk about me, listen about you. Sometimes I don't know what to say.

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yes, in conneticut. Two weeks, cousins, camping, and a beach. It was nice.

19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
When I was younger it was Charles Barkley. Ahh I used to watch every suns game with my dad.

20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Wife Swap. It's the only thing on at four. =)

No comments: