Cambria Leann

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day.


For many years I believed I need a guy to hold my hand, to make me feel complete.
To make me feel special.
To make me feel loved.
In many reasons I was wrong.
This Valentines day my heart belonged to me.

At Westwood they have the traditional "love week"
And girls get hearts to wear around their necks,
the first boy you talk to gets to wear your heart proudly around their neck the rest of the day.
This year, I wore my heart.
I deserved to wear it, I earned it.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Good for you Cami! You absolutely deserve to wear and keep your own heart. You are special, loved, and complete all on your own.

We love you!
Trevor, Brianne, Brennan, Bella, Claire and Lily

Jill Elizabeth said...

Oh, Cami. You are my hero :o)

Suz said...

I think we could all learn to be incrediby selective on who we give our hearts to. They don't seem to recover as easily as we hoped when we give it to somebody who doesn't take care of it. I'm glad you kept your heart. You're so smart!