Cambria Leann

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Coming to Terms.

Many have asked lately how I feel about everything going on.
And if I said I was perfectly fine with everything, I would be lying.
But the more it is said, and I think about it I am more ok with it all.
It all takes time.
I can't tell you what will happen next, where I will be next year, or even next month.
I just want come to terms with everything, no matter what little thing it may be.
Things occur for many reasons.
Sometimes I just wish I could find the reasons earlier.

1 comment:

Suz said...

I'm so glad you wrote that! I think I ask you every single time I see you, "how is it going?" and with all sincerity, I want to know... I found myself ask the same question 3 different ways in hopes for a solid answer that you were okay with everything... and I think finally you said, "like I said, how do you know after only meeting them once!" which, of course, was the same answer you've given me every other time! I had to pinch myself to accept that you just didn't know! Then I laughed at my foolish self! I'm sure I annoy the holy smokes out of you... at least I do out of myself sometimes! hahaha...
I will take another page from your book... I will practice patience and wait it out with optimism and good things will happen!
Sometimes I just wish I could find the resons earlier! :)
XOXO