Cambria Leann

Monday, January 26, 2009

Times they are a-changin

Change is such a reality lately that it won't stay off my mind.
Whether it's the thought of Gilbert.
High School ending.
College.
Cheer.
Or anything else in my short future.
Am I ready to jump on the band wagon and accept my ever changing life, not so much.
Moving to a place with other children isn't my ideal future.
Moving in general isn't something I look forward to.
I always fight change.
And with every move comes my fights.
I rebel.
Not purposely, it just comes with the overwhelming amount of emotions.
Gilbert?
May 1st?.. way too soon.
What is awaiting me around the corner?

2 comments:

Suz said...

What?
Gilbert?
May 1st?
By the way... your hair on SUnday! That was something to sing about! Seriously... you are beautiful! I loved it! But I'm still mad at grandma for eating 1/2 your cake! ahhaha.... we'll have to go for more!

Jo Dee said...

Cami

You will succeed in life no matter what you do. You are a strong soul. You have had experiences in life at your young age that are defining you into a true daughter of God. Embrace every new opportunity in life that will help you grow! If you are leaving you will be greatly missed!!!!!!