Cambria Leann

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friday Debate

I have successfully made it through my first week of school.
Only a few tears shed.
And many smiles.

I think the moment that tested me the most was Friday Morning debate.
And the very many ill taught children in the world.
I couldn't argue my point, I could barely even talk.
For what they said was so low.
Maybe if they understood, maybe if they knew what I went through to get to this point.
Forgiveness for they do not know better.

Adoption- Is not a horrible thing.
It's a miraculous thing.
It's not the worst thing ever.
For me it was one of the best things in my life.

It's sad that so many don't understand.

Next time that subject comes up in debate maybe I'll be able to speak my mind.
Maybe I'll even tell about my experience.
Who knows.

1 comment:

Suz said...

Like I said... a view from the "cheap seats". Hang in there.. You know that you did what was best for Ms. Lilly. Only you could have had the inspiration to do that. I suspect that if somebody has the oddasity to sit back and through punches about things they don't know, they are too selfish to understand the love one has for her child to give it an opportunity that she knows she is unable to give at that time... making your sacrifice completely unselfish...
I'm proud of you. The harder the trial the better the blessing. Never forget.