Cambria Leann

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st Day


My First Day of School.

Woke up ridiculously early. Feeling sick.
Went to school with a fever and a sore throat.
Took 2 hours some arguing, and a principal to get me registered.
Walked into the middle of second hour to find..

Mr. Wylie.

All in all it was a pretty good day except...
Some girls talking about me at lunch.
Rumors about "D"
My sickness.
And my math class. Which I pretty much wanted to cry in.

Luckily
I switch my math class.
And everything else is fine.

There is opposition in everything, you just have to focus on the good things.
I can't focus on the bad at school, because for the most part everything is well.

2 comments:

sambonez7 said...

You are awesome!!! Always remember that through all that you do, I think about you. You are remarkable!

Suz said...

You made it! WOOO HOOO! Kids can be so mean. Until they've walked a mile in your shoes... don't worry about what they say... Havn't you heard... "sticks and stones my brake my bones but words will never hurt me?" Okay... it's a lie... mean words hurt. But don't let them get you down. Sounds cliche but remember who you are... and who is yours and whos you are.