Cambria Leann

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My stressful life.





What my life consists on right now.

10 days to finish all my school work plus my 4 finals.

4 days till my first competition.

One 3 hour practice on Thursday.

One morning practice on Saturday before the competition.

And one day spent majority for cheer; Saturday.

If I finish school on time, compete well, and some how finish my Christmas presents as well as shopping there will be 1 or 2 weeks of pure relaxation. Amen for that!

Something I desperately need. A brake from everything right before going back to high school, going back to cheer full time, and some how fitting in everything to my cheer schedule that is packed from mid January to mid April. I'll need my family time, because I know after January 1st, our schedules just wont go well together.

Ready for all this?

Who knows.

But trying is all I can do.

And if I fall on my face, well I have friends and family here to help me.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Wow! Staying busy just took on a whole new meaning! Don't you love to have something to do, though!
Love you, lady!

Rebecca said...

When you go all out you go all out! Hang in there and if you need some r&r give us a call.